As mentioned before the three main areas for the project of the High Masters are:
• The truth about the spiritual dimension and our own spiritual evolution – who we are, where we come from and where we are heading.
• The truth about who created the Tanakh, the Bible and the Quran and why they did it.
• The esoteric Fascism as the common foundation for Nazism, New Age and the Neo-Fascism of today.
It took a long time before I could discern these three main areas in all that I experienced, and even longer before I understood that the spiritual battle that was spoken of in the messages I received was the struggle for the spiritual truths against the united power of the spiritual lies spread by monotheistic religions and esoteric fascism, whether the latter hides under the name of Nazism, Fascism or New Age.
Everything is one
The power of love
Freedom of speech
Division and separation
The power of hate
Resistance to Science, pseudoscience
Discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion etc.
Hate against free media and freedom of expression
Lie. The lie is made to "truth" (alternative facts)
Totally unexpectedly the completion of my own spiritual development happened in the context of Vajrayana Buddhism, even though I did not know of this philosophy at that point in time. In connection with my final step towards self-fulfillment in the form of a trikaya buddha, the guardians of Vajrayana teachings, Yeshe Tsogyal and Padmasambhava, emerged and shared their power and knowledge with me. I eventually realized that the ancient mystery philosophies, that Vajrayana Buddhism is one example of, have brought forth the spiritual truths through our history ever since the origin of our culture in Sumer.
But there are also many false beliefs in Vajrayana Buddhism. When I worked with my most recent book, Kärleksgudinnans återkomst (Swedish), I once again came in spiritual contact with the guardians of Vajrayana teachings, Yeshe Tsogyal and Padmasambhava. This time also Adi Shankara, who is called Shantarakshita in Tibet and who brought Vajrayana Buddhism to Tibet in the 8th century, stepped forward. By these protectors of Vajrayana Buddhism, I was commissioned to correct current false beliefs in Vajrayana Buddhism:
• The five Buddha families symbolize the development of the different aspects of the Self.
• The Five Wisdom Tathāgatas are not external gods but symbols of spiritual qualities.
• There are no evil kingdoms - everything is the result of our own blockages and the purging of those blockages.
• Karma is not a punishment or reward for conduct in past lives but blockages in ourselves.
• The inner path through Vajrasattva is one´s own inner road to spiritual completion.
• The different visions represent different achieved spiritual levels on the inner path.
• There is no need for guidance from any earthly master - we all have the truth in ourselves.
• Samadhi is the Self's realization of Divine Love.
• The final fulfillment of the Self happens in an earthly life and not after death.
• What we call death is in reality eternal life.
• The Trikaya Buddha is not three different bodies, but the divine body, soul and spirit of the fully realized Self.
• The Rainbow Body is realized in life and not after the death of the physical body.
• Nirvana does not mean "quenching of the consciousness” but the insight that "I am Ananda, the Divine Spirit" and the liberation of the Self from the material dimension.
The work that has been done through me in the project of the High Masters is about:
• disarming the lies conveyed by the monotheistic religions and spiritual fascism about the spiritual reality and who we humans are.
• correcting misunderstandings in Vajrayana Buddhism.
• conveying the truth of the Mystery about the spiritual reality and who we humans are from the spiritual point of view. We are all free spirits who are here on earth to develop our love, knowledge and power, we all have the same divine origin and the same divine destination and we all have the same value. If you hurt or oppress another human being because of race, gender or any other cause, you injure and oppress the divine Spirit who lives in all of us.
• All is one. Everything, including you yourself, is permeated and driven forward by the divine creative force that is love.
• Your true Self is a part of the divine spirit born into the material universe to grow into a perfected universal Self.
• Your earthly personality is a child of the universal Self, life in a physical body is an absolute condition for the development of the Self.
• You are both spirit and matter. Your spiritual and material aspects must develop in balance.
• Reincarnation is a prerequisite for the evolution of the Self - every new life means a new class in the school of life.
• Karma is about developing karmic bonds of love and learning lessons not yet learned.
• Evolution happens by its own inherent power at all levels. For your development to progress you need not do anything but live your life, accept all the opportunities for learning that life offers and develop your ability to love.
• In the final phase of evolution your consciousness will unite with its universal Self and find its way back to its divine origin in the spiritual dimension.
• Through the acquired knowledge of the spiritual reality the evolution of the Self is fulfilled, and it can return to its origin as a fully realized buddha.
• Your mission is to realize the goal of the evolution, to become your own master and find your own truth – and the way to that goal is only going through your own innermost.